Gift giving does not have to break the bank this year. Here are my 5 tips that will help you save money on gifts this holiday season.
- Create a gift budget. Figure out the total you can afford, then calculate the dollar amount for each person.
- Pare down your gift-giving list. Consider only doing stocking stuffers or only buying for kids.
- Shop early in the year. Take advantage of sales and specials throughout the year.
- Make your own gifts. Use your artistic skills to create personalized gifts.
- Open a holiday savings account. Make regular, automatic deposits with each paycheck to easily save for the holidays.