My friends and I at the Fort Worth Community Credit Union want to give back to you and our community as the new school year approaches. Come into on of the FTWCCU office locations near you until this Friday, August 23, 2013 and drop off some school supplies. After all of the school supplies have been collected we will deliver to the school closest to that branch location.
Thank you for participating in Gabby’s Back to School giveaway on Facebook. We hope you had fun.
Last chance to enter the “Back to School” giveaway is today, August 22, 2013 at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email tomorrow, August 24, 2013.
- Each winner will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card and a family 4-pack to the Fort Worth Zoo.
Click on this link or look for the giveaway button near the top of my Facebook page to enter.
Below is a sneak preview of the tips we have received:
- Debra E. – Go to bed early and eat a good breakfast for your first day of school.
- Amy B. – Plan healthy lunches so your kid can have enough energy to last the rest of the day.
- Christina B. – Start your kids on their school schedule a week or so in advance so when school starts they will be used to it.
- Donna W. – Teach the children to pick out their outfits the night before to save time for them, so the morning won’t be hectic. Mornings can be pleasant for everyone.
- Crystal T. – Put notes in your kids lunches to give them a special treat!